If you are interested in speaking at the 2023 conference, we are inviting you to put forward your presentation proposal for review by our international conference advisory board. Please note that not all submissions can be accepted but all will be considered ahead of the final submission deadline.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN - Deadline For Paper Submission Friday 12th May 2023
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday 12th May 2023
The Organisers of The Greener Manufacturing Show invite presenters to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conference, to be held on the October 11-12 2023.
We encourage proposals from speakers with deep technical and practical expertise in all aspects of sustainable manufacturing to submit an entry.
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting any relevant proposals that may involve, but are not limited to, the following topics:
Sustainable Materials and Chemicals
- Renewable materials and renewable chemicals
- Recycled materials
- Renewable raw materials
- Resins, adhesives, coatings
- Raw material supply chains
- Manufacturing solutions
- Impacts of new materials on recyclability
- Environmentally friendly fibres
Reducing Manufacturing Emissions
- Creating and implementing a corporate sustainability strategy
- Lowering carbon emissions and process decarbonisation
- Waste reduction strategies
- Resource reduction and low carbon sourcing – energy, water, raw materials
- Regulatory considerations
- Measurement, certification, and reporting
- Sustainable innovations; manufacturing solutions and efficiency improvement
- Using digital technology such as AI, IoT, Blockchain for sustainability
- Alternative energy sources
- Improving efficiency of heating and cooling systems
- Supply chain management
- Solutions to reach Net Zero
Individual Presentations – 20-MINUTES
Individual talks are 20-minute presentations explaining recent innovations, research, and findings. These individual talks will each be followed by a short 5-minute Q&A and will be grouped together by topic.
Panel Discussion – 40-MINUTES
Panel discussions provide an analysis of broad industry trends from a variety of perspectives. These discussions will begin with the moderator providing an overview of the topic, then each panellist will give a short introduction to themselves and their area of topic expertise. The moderator will then move to open discussion with prepared questions and questions from the attendees. If you propose a panel discussion, be prepared to serve as moderator and invite speakers from around the industry. A list of prospective speakers or speaker companies should be included in the proposal.
PROPOSALS THAT WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE IN THE REVIEW PROCESS:
- Talks that reveal new ways of thinking about and applying technologies to reduce the environmental impact of manufacturing
- Talks that feature content never seen before and not available online, but has been created specifically for this event
- Real-world examples that show a novel application of technology or illustrate a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made
- Talks that engage the audience in a highly creative or interactive way
- Legislative talks discussing current and possible future laws governing the material use and production processes.
In general, we look for speakers who are willing to share their knowledge to help design and innovation continue and grow. Proposals that aim to market a specific company or product will not be considered.
CALL-FOR-SPEAKERS SUBMISSION PROCESS
Proposals must be submitted by Friday 12th May 2023 through this electronic portal or by emailing the conference director directly – all individuals who submit a proposal will be contacted and advised of the status of their submission. If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation at least one month in advance of the event to ensure guidelines are met.
If you have any questions please contact Ben Horley for more details: Ben.Horley@trans-globalevents.com +44 1483 330 291
Please send us your submission using the form below: