CMG was established in 1979 in Budrio, Bologna, Italy. The company has always and exclusively designed and produced solutions for size reduction applications in the plastics industry, represented by granulators, shredders, integral feed conveyors, regrind evacuation and conveying systems and powder separation executions.
CMG has always supported the worldwide plastics industry with solutions having attributes of competitivity and efficiency and several of the many plastics processing machine suppliers have established collaborations with CMG for the development of personalized size reduction solutions.
CMG operates in the plastics industry through six Application Sectors:
- Thermoforming – continuous and single-station applications
- Extrusion – sheet, film, pipes, profiles
- Blow molding – packaging, tanks, connections
- Injection molding – bumpers, dashboards, lighting, manifolds, PET and rPET preforms, PVC couplers, electric components, boxes, bins
- Recycling – in-house and post-consumer, with the exclusive U&G design (disposable knives)
- Cables – recycling and grinding systems for cable jackets and copper wiring