SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 23rd of April 2021
The Organisers of The Greener Manufacturing Show invite presenters to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conference, to be held on the 20-21th October 2021.
We encourage proposals from speakers with deep technical and practical expertise in all aspects of plastic waste reduction to submit an entry.
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting any relevant proposals that may involve, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Sustainable Materials
- Including topics such as next-generation materials, biopolymers & bioplastics, natural raw materials, recycled and secondary raw materials, bio-based adhesives, resins, lubricants and coatings, sustainable & recycled plastics, bio-based foams, industrial biotechnology, compostable solutions, material testing and validation.
- Green & Sustainable Chemicals
- Including topics such as bio-based chemicals, renewable chemicals, bio-based solvents, biofuels, biorefinery technology, processing technology, lab testing equipment and services, chemical recycling, solvent recovery and reuse, Co2 as a feedstock.
- Green & Sustainable Production
- Including topics such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, sustainability and environmental reporting software, 3D printing, factory automation technology, efficient production equipment, low energy manufacturing solutions, eco-friendly production equipment, low or zero water manufacturing technology, chemical management solutions, solvent recovery, manufacturing waste recovery, environmental monitoring and performance, green procurement and sustainable supply chains.
- Energy & Resources
- Including topics such as corporate energy sourcing, renewable energy providers, energy management and reporting, bioenergy technology, microgrids, energy storage, waste heat recovery, waste-to-energy, combined heat and power systems, water recycling technology, water management, water reuse, energy-efficient HVAC, LED lighting systems, energy-saving technologies.
- Emission Reduction
- Carbon capture and storage, industrial emissions control technologies, carbon reduction services, VOC treatment, exhaust scrubbing, emission measurement, carbon offsetting, natural climate solutions, air quality monitoring, low carbon materials, low carbon supply chains, zero-emission delivery vehicles.
- Circular Economy
- Circular manufacturing solutions, manufacturing waste management, production waste recycling technologies, chemical recycling, life-cycle analysis, compostability testing, circularity assessment, waste-value, Co2 as a feedstock, secondary raw material supply chain solutions, product tracking and takeback systems, reverse logistics.
- Recycling, Recovery & Tracing Technologies
- Including topics such as chemical recycling, waste to energy, blockchain applications, AI, IOT, Ocean/ open environment recovery technologies and end-of-life solutions, EPR.
- Industry Outlook
- Including topics such as current legislative landscape, possible drivers for change including industry pressure, consumer behaviour trends, changes in legislation and cost.
Individual Presentations – 20-MINUTES
Individual talks are 20-minute presentations explaining recent innovations, research, and findings. These individual talks will each be followed by a short 5-minute Q&A and will be grouped together by topic.
Panel Discussion – 30 -MINUTES
Panel discussions provide an analysis of broad industry trends from a variety of perspectives. These discussions will begin with the moderator providing an overview of the topic, then each panellist will give a short introduction to themselves and their area of topic expertise. The moderator will then move to open discussion with prepared questions and questions from the attendees. If you propose a panel discussion, be prepared to serve as moderator and invite speakers from around the industry. A list of prospective speakers or speaker companies should be included in the proposal.
PROPOSALS THAT WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE IN THE REVIEW PROCESS:
- Talks that reveal new ways of thinking about and applying technologies to the plastics debate
- Talks that feature content never seen before and not available online, but has been created specifically for this event
- Real-world examples that show a novel application of technology or illustrate a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made
- Talks that engage the audience in a highly creative or interactive way
- Legislative talks discussing current and possible future laws governing the material use and production processes.
In general, we look for speakers who are willing to share their knowledge to help design and innovation continue and grow. Proposals that aim to market a specific company or product will not be considered.
CALL-FOR-SPEAKERS SUBMISSION PROCESS
Proposals must be submitted by 23rd of April 2021 through this electronic portal or by emailing Seb Sbuttoni directly – all individuals who submit a proposal will be contacted and advised of the status of their submission by late February 2021. If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation in PDF form at least one month in advance of the event to ensure guidelines are met.
For more information about attending the event, please visit: www.plasticfree-world.com
If you have any questions, please contact Seb Sbuttoni via email@example.com or
+44 1483 330 018