Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet providers of innovative technologies
- Get in touch with potential partners for future collaborations
- Find new partners for research and development projects
- Start networking weeks before the event begins
What are b2b meetings?
- Bilateral meetings (Matchmaking) are a quick and easy way to meet new potential customers, suppliers and cooperation partners.
- The b2b matchmaking service allows suppliers (exhibitor) and buyers (attendees) to pre-schedule one-to-one business meetings at the show.
- Attendees meet and greet in 20-minute intervals, then the bell rings and the next discussion begins
- Instead of arranging business meetings by chance, our matchmaking sessions guarantee fixed reserved tables for every meeting
Why sign up to the b2b matchmaking service?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts. This invaluable opportunity to connect with other participants helps to plan the time at the show more effectively.